I’ve done this a lot lately…
- 1 serving of a light Progresso vegetable soup (It’ll say 0 points on the can. My favorite is Italian Vegetable)
- 1 serving turkey meatballs
Heat the soup; heat the meatballs. Dice the meatballs and add to the soup. Enjoy!
I often eat this with a light English muffin adorned with olive oil. If I want to get in a cheese serving, I add mozzarella to the soup.
That’s the typical one I eat, but I’ve also gone with:
- Progresso Southwestern-Style Vegetable
- 2-3 ounces of grilled chicken
- Light sour cream or reduced-fat cheddar (optional)
You can eat this one with 2 small corn tortillas heated in the microwave until crisp (approximately 2 minutes).